[THIN] Seamless Apps and Font sizes

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 23:53:15 -0000

Hello there,

Just quick question really about seamless apps and font sizes.

We have one person who has changed his font size from 96dpi to 110% of normal
size and is griping that his Citrix seamless apps arent showing the font sizes
as the application would normally do when running on a workstation.

I did some testing today and changed my font sizes and changed some title bars
etc etc to different fonts.
After a reboot, the seamless session did compare with the same application
running on the pc.
It was nearly identical but with Excel and a few other apps the menus were spot
on but the main work area was using a slightly smaller font (although it was
larger than before) and didnt match the pc.

Any comments ( apart from slapping the user around and allowing them to change
their settings) ?