[THIN] Re: Script Help

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 16:10:17 +0000

Under My Computer-> Scheduled Tasks-> At1-> Properties is the task running =
with admin credentials (or, for that matter, any at all??)

Andrew
--o--

>>> nicolas_ouellet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 02/03/04 15:33:01 >>>
Hi,

I have an NT 4  rebuilt from scratch. (nt4 sp6a and most hotfix)the
machine has to make a network connection every nights in order to copy
some files. I use the command NET USE. when I start the cmd file
manually every thing goes fine. When I make it run on the scheduler (AT)
I get the error "system error 1312 has occured. A specified logon
session does not exist. It may already have been terminated." I checked
everything and I can't find the bug. the host machine doesn't even log
attemps from the connecting box so I know the bug is local.

any ideas?

nic

This weeks sponsor triCerat Inc.
triCerat makes your job easier by offering essential
applications to eliminate your printing, policy and profile,
and your application management problems.
http://www.triCerat.com=20