[THIN] Re: Scapa

  • From: "Henske, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Henske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:30:24 -0500

We bought CitraTest from Tevron and it worked out real well.  They have a cool
way of scripting.   You know how you have to insert pauses in your script and
guess how log it will take before your next mouse click needs to happen?  It
never fails that the script blows up as load slows the box down and the mouse
clicks get out of sync.

CitraTest works by taking little screen shots of a button, task bar or any
graphic.  You put the graphic in the script and have it wait till that graphic
pops.  You no longer have to guess!  Pretty cool.

Our test team picked it over all the other tools out there and said it was real
easy to setup.  Did a good job of predicting the load as well.

Insert usual disclaimer here - (I didn't even get a free t-shirt).

Jennifer Henske
Project Engineering
A.G. Edwards Technology Group

  _____