[THIN] Re: SV: Some thoughts on Citrix 8.00.24737 Client

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 08:48:40 +0100

works fine on my home ati dual screen setup - it remembers where i put it, =
although the "connecting.." box does pop up in the middle of the two

what graphics card do you have?

Andrew
--o--

>>> svein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 18/05/04 08:35:16 >>>
I use the PN 8.00.24737 version, to connect to a publishet desktop.

I have two monitors connected, and using the Windows XP dual screen =3D
option. The new ICA client does not understand this setup at all, =3D
everytime i start a session the client is centralised between the two =3D
monitors, and way to high.

Never seen this with other clients.

Mvh
Svein Arild