[THIN] Re: Microsoft's Windows Server chief on Linux,64-bitcomputing

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 08:52:16 +0100

assuming this is the sort of thing you mean..=20
give them a poke about 64bit citrix - brian has said it doesnt install on 6=
4bit windows and from the sounds of things, it would be superb to have a 64=
bit citrix setup :)

you could always point out the benefits of 64bit TS and then start shouting=
 bearpaw at them, see if that wakes them up a bit? ;)

Andrew
--o--

>>> jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 18/05/04 02:14:44 >>>
Yeah I am just trying to stir up trouble (wink)  We all know that the=20
lab is quite different than the real world.

By the way, I am headed to Florida for the Citrix Customer Forum on=20
Wednesday. This is where they take about 15 of their top customers and=20
deluge them with what ifs and how much would you pay for type questions.

If anyone has any big issues they wan't brought up to Citrix (and I'll=20
be sure to try and get it to the people that matter) let me know by end=20
of Tuesday.
Jim

http://www.tarantella.com/ttba=20
http://thin.net/citrixlist.cfm=20