[THIN] Re: SPAM-LOW: Re: Office 2003 applications hang

  • From: "Tim Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 11:35:12 -0500

You did try just rebooting the thing, checking obvious like disk space etc?

Also turning off mem optimization may not be enough -- you might need to
undo what it did.  I keep the PS4 mem opt stuff turned off so I'm not sure
of the procedure, but if something was optimized, a kernel hook changes out
the dll behind your back (look for .sfo files).  Office shouldn't get
optimized normally, but with security patches and the like, who knows?

tim

  _____