[THIN] Re: RunTogether - start & stop applications as a group.

  • From: Andy <andysideas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 15:24:57 +0000

That's a great tool Chris.

I am looking for a similar tool that will allow me to restrict the amount of
times an application can load.

In theory a .vbs script would do this, simply by checking to see if a
process was running already or not as that particular user. But my
vbscripting is not all that good yet.

Is this something that you have ever looked at.

Oh forgot to mention, when what the app/script needs to do is change the
focus to the existing instance of the application rather than loading a
second. We use terminal emulation, and find that our users with little
computer knowledge often have about 10 running.

Very important in a Citrix environment.