[THIN] Re: Rollup for PS4

  • From: "George Wasgatt" <gwasgatt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 15:23:02 -0500

We have applied it with no problems on some servers and ran into a problem
on another.  On the problem server the application of the rollup failed so
we rebooted and applied it again.  After the reboot everything looked OK at
first but published applications would not connect.  The solution was to
delete and re-create the ICA listener and to reapply the appropriate
permissions to the re-created listener.  I think that the problem was likely
caused by a failure during the rollback of the first installation attempt.