[THIN] Pass-through authentification for WI - can I do it without a SSO product?

  • From: Jen hen <jen.work@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 15:14:50 -0600

Is there any way to set up the web client (ver 9.0) to do complete
pass-though on the web interface (ver 4.0)??

I know we can do it with the PN or PNA, but we would rather use the web
interface.  We don't want to use an SSO product if we don't have to.

Page 48 (caution section) of the WI admin guide talks about some cookie
setting from web to client device that enables pass-through.  Of course they
don't go into detail - any ideas?? Is this an appsrv.ini setting??

TIA!

Jennifer Henske
Mercy Health System