[THIN] Roaming profiles not roaming

  • From: Mario Villarreal <MarioV@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:29:49 -0700

Hello

I have setup a new windows 2000 domain with active directory and recreated
all of our users in this new domain.  Our citrix servers and data server
where the profiles are being stored are still in our old NT domain.  I have
setup trusts between the domains and the trusts are functional.  We are
running in a MF 1.8 environment.

Ok so when I log into Citrix as a member of the 2K domain, the roaming
profile is not saved to the profile share.  I've searched through
Microsoft's website and found a few articles that remotely applied but it
still won't copy the profiles over.

I've checked permissions on the Profiles server

I've checked permissions on the Citrix server system drive

I'm thinking it might be an issue with the default policy but I'm not sure
where to check.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Mario