[THIN] Nfuse and the auto client download

  • From: "Scott Skrogstad" <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:40:17 -0500

You know when you hit an nfuse server and you login it
checks your pc or client for ICA software.  If it find
none it automatically will download it for you.  It is
downloading the 40bit security client and I want it to
download the new 128bit client.  Where is it getting the
software from on the server and how can I change this ?

Thanks,

Scott

http://www.go-eol.com