[THIN] Re: Restriction based on PC

  • From: "Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:11:47 -0800 (PST)

Pehaps you could do something with setting permissions on the TS licensing key
in the registry. You would have to deny everyone access to it probably might
work.  Other thing you could do is use ipsec on the server or firewall and
block the workstations  IP or TS ports to the server maybe?
JK

Bill Beckett <beckett.bill@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Cannot do it with 1.8 I suppose?