[THIN] Re: Restrict apps via WI

  • From: "Malcolm Bruton" <malcolm.bruton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 04:26:21 -0500

Brain

This doesn't work I think for Angela's needs.  You have a single user
account with access required for both internal and external but show
different apps depending if they are internal or external.  You would
need two separate accounts for this.

I think Hideapp with two WI's would be better.....(Or CAG or Juniper)

Malcolm