[THIN] Re: Restrict apps via WI

  • From: "Angela Smith" <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:13:27 +1100

Hi Steve

Unfortunately we dont use the access gateway. Does the CAG appliance have this feature out of the box or do you need the AAC component?

The Juniper method seems a bit difficult and I was really hoping to use the one WI for all remote users. I'll play with HideApp over the next few days, hopefully this is easy to implement and does what it states..

Ang

From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [THIN] Re: Restrict apps via WI
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:13:39 -0700

If you use Citrix Access Gateway to secure the endpoint this is a check box
in the management console to allow or disallow access for each application.
I realize that you may not be using this product, but it is well worth
considering if security and individual application access is important....

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262