[THIN] Reset Wyse V50L to defaults or gain privileged mode

  • From: "Matt Kosht" <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:12:16 -0400

I am evaluating this unit and I locked it down to keep the user from
monkeying with it.  Now the user wants a different screen resolution
and I can't seem to figure out how to get back into the privileged
mode of making this change.  I tried the G key reset with the network
cable unplugged and got to the logon prompt.  Anybody know the default
user id/pwd to get in as a superuser?  p.s. I don't have any of the
Rapport stuff setup yet so this isn't an option yet.