[THIN] Re: OT: Acronis Imaging software

  • From: "Matt Kosht" <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:23:10 -0400

My $.02 . We switched to Acronis a couple of years ago.  You won't be
disappointed. Works with RAID controllers and other "exotic" disk
configs that used to trip up Ghost (which I have complete disdain for
now, like most of Symantec's products).  We had one issue imaging a
Dell desktop unit (had a off kilter SATA disk/controller) but they
delivered a fix after some badgering. Very reliable and fast.  The
Disk Director (partitionmagic like) is also excellent and better than
any I have used in the past.
-Matt