[THIN] Reset IE security in GPO not working

  • From: "Ron Jameson" <rjameson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:28:44 -0500

How can I get the IE security settings to work - I had this set so users
cannot change internet security but now I need that reversed to allow
because the Microsoft GPO system is not working for IE - waaaaay to
unpredictable and it changes at random on some users.

I have tried to not restrict any IE, forced via registry on the TS to
use HKLM for IE setups and to allow change (from another NG search)- but
still does not work.

Anyone?

Ron Jameson
Hamlin Technologies
This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
users, and time of day possible problems exist.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id20