[THIN] Re: Reports from License Server 11.9?

  • From: Warren Simondson <caditc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 22:16:14 +1000

Yes the package in the link is a standalone edgesight version free to all
Citrix customers. The downside is
that you still need to have SQL and IIS installed preferably on a seperate
server to install this version.

On the upside for those thinking of running XenApp 6.5 there is a new tool
called:

License Usage Utility for Citrix XenApp 6.5

Release Date: 8/24/2011
The License Usage Utility for Citrix XenApp 6.5 is specifically designed for
use by Citrix Service Providers
(use by Enterprise customers is not supported at this time). The utility allows
a Citrix Service Provider to
extract XenApp license data and accurately report monthly user usage.

 Note: This download is for installation in XenApp 6.5 environments only.

For those who also may have noticed on their mycitrix, XenApp 6.5 is available
as well as the Citrix
Receiver 3.0 which replaces the Online Plugin V12.

--
Warren Simondson

Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy Pty Ltd

Website: http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au