[THIN] Re: Reports from License Server 11.9?

  • From: Webster <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 13:53:02 +0000

That is documented.

http://support.citrix.com/proddocs/topic/receiver-30-windows/receiver-win-sys-reqs.html

  *   Server support:
     *   Web Interface 5.x for Windows with a XenApp Services or XenDesktop Web
site
     *   XenApp (any of the following products):
        *   Citrix XenApp 6.5 for Windows Server 2008 R2
        *   Citrix XenApp 6 for Windows Server 2008 R2
        *   Citrix XenApp 5 for Windows Server 2008
        *   Citrix XenApp 5 for Windows Server 2003
     *   XenDesktop (any of the following products):
        *   XenDesktop 5.5
        *   XenDesktop 5
        *   XenDesktop 4
     *   Delivery Services 1.0
     *   Merchandising Server 2.x

Carl Webster
Consultant and Citrix Technology Professional
http://www.CarlWebster.com<http://www.carlwebster.com/>