[THIN] Re: Removal of MF XPe and licensing question

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 09:01:12 -0700

My license subkeys are blank.  Could XPe FR2 be storing them in the SQL
datastore?
adam

                    Jim Kenzig

                    <jimkenz@concen       To:     thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    tric.net>             cc:

                    Sent by:              Subject:     [THIN] Re: Removal of MF
XPe and licensing question
                    thin-bounce@fre

                    elists.org

                    12/02/2002

                    08:49 AM

                    Please respond

                    to thin

Sheesh the guy wants it all doesn't he? : ) See the FAQ item at:
http://thethin.net/faqs2.cfm?id=353&category=1

Regards,
JK
And which of my 300,000+keys would that be?  Under HKLM\Software\Citrix, I
only see an MSLicensing key.
adam

                    Jim Kenzig
                    <jimkenz@concen       To:     thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    tric.net>             cc:
                    Sent by:              Subject:     [THIN] Re: Removal
of
MF XPe and licensing question
                    thin-bounce@fre
                    elists.org

                    12/02/2002
                    08:33 AM
                    Please respond
                    to thin

Use regedit and make a backup of the License key and you should be able to
just restore it.
JK