[THIN] Redirect Cookies

  • From: "Seitz, Linden" <L.Seitz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin@Freelists. Org (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"'THIN@xxxxxxxxxx'" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:32:46 -0500

I need to publish an anonymous IE for a specific internal URL, how can I
redirect cookies and temporary internet files out of the anonymous profile
to an alternate location?  I have an .adm that redirects Shell Folders for
explicit users, but it doesn't work for anonymous - IE always points to the
default anonymous profile settings.  Any insight is appreciated!

This weeks sponsor - IDP ServerBoss
Restrict, Manage and Control Access to your applications
and other valuable Citrix,  Windows NT, 2000
and 2003 Server Resources
http://www.serverboss.com/default.asp?partner=thethin