[THIN] Re: Red Question Mark on Shortcut Icon

  • From: "Linda L Day" <LindaDay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:45:40 -0600

Thank you so much.

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Matthew Shrewsbury
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 6:43 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Red Question Mark on Shortcut Icon

It sounds like a network drive that times out after so many minutes. Once
you click on it the connection it is established. There are settings you can
set that determine the length of time for the timeout or if it times out but
it would have to be set on the server you are connecting to.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/297684

Matthew Shrewsbury
Network Manager