[THIN] Red Question Mark on Shortcut Icon

  • From: "Linda L Day" <LindaDay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 20:56:08 -0600

I have a shortcut from the Terminal server session to another server. For
some reason there is a red question mark on it, but when I click it opens
fine. I do not want it to look like it is in error, but I cannot figure out
why it is a red question mark on it. When I click it, for a while it goes
away and then it comes back again.
Thanks,
Linda

The information contained in this message is confidential or protected by
law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and
unauthorized distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited.