[THIN] Re: RePost - WI/SG with multiple AD

  • From: "Nick Crisp" <ncrisp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 17:00:25 +1000

While I haven't specifically got it working in this way (so I may be a
little off) I did have Nfuse2(WI) accessing to completely separate
domains one through the CSG and the other through regular 1494

However the CSG can have multiple STAs and WI can authenticate on
multiple domains so I believe it should work, The WI and CSG need not be
associated with either domain

WI uses the XML service to talk with the MF server for authentication...
so it requires no trust

Basically my WI server and my CSG server are in there own separate
subnet/domain there is no trust whatsoever between them and the
MetaframeFarm and its Domain controller/STA server