[THIN] Re: RePost - WI/SG with multiple AD

  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 01:00:29 +0200

Thanks for all the info, I'm posting the reply from Citrix on this matter:

<quote>
Unfortunately Secure Gateway can be configured only with a single default
destination for proxied HTTP traffic, which means for each SG server in the
first DMZ there can be only one WI server.

If your WI server is running IIS, you can't host multiple WI sites with
different configurations. So you'll need two WI servers and hence two SG
servers as well.

But if you switch to Web Interface for UNIX, you will be able to host multiple
WI sites on a single server, each with their own NFuse.conf file. (This is a
benefit we get from using the WAR file format.) Taking this approach, you could
set up a default page with a pair of links allowing the users to select their
farm before continuing to their chosen WI login page.

If you want to stick with Web Interface on Windows, your quickest solution will
be to set up a second SG server with its own FQDN and its own certificate and
point each SG server to a different WI server.

Both SG servers could share a single SG proxy server, if that helps.
</quote>

---
mvh/yours
Anders Hansen-Øvre