[THIN] Re icabrowser and zonealarm

  • From: Mustafa Ibrahim <mustafa.ibrahim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 13:28:52 -0000

Hi all,

We have a Windows 2000 Pro system which is peered and not on domain as =
such.
This machine has some sensitive data on it, therefore, we have tied =
down
security and placed Zone Alarm on this and there seems to be an entry =
in the
zone alarm intruder detection log of "icabrowser" service being used to
target the machine via port number 1604 using UDP.  I do have the ICA =
client
installed on that machine so it can be used to connect to our NT4/Win2k
Citrix MT8 servers.=20

Any ideas? is it possible that a remote connection is being made to =
this
machine using this icabrowser service? Any ideas will be immensely
appreciated. Many thanks.