[THIN] disable "ICA Client File Security" dialog

  • From: Oliver Wöll <owoell@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 14:41:11 +0100

Hello,

does anybody know a solution to completely disable the "ICA Client File
Security" dialog box.
I use a LAN environment and do not need this feature. Even if a user selects
the options "Full access" and "Never ask me again for any application" after
the next session, the dialog pops up again.
The settings were lost. Which registry keys should I change?

Regards

Oliver Wöll
CCA, CCEA, MCSENT, MCSE2000