[THIN] Re: REPOST : Bandwidth Perfmon Counters

  • From: Mark Lee <marklee15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 12:06:39 +0100 (BST)

Dave,

download BAT (for Free) from www.wizbang.org.uk, this
will let you track the bandwidth usage per ICA or RDP
session, or combined sessions ! Using a variety of
counters, but getting quite accurate results, if you
want to know more about the counters etc. mail me off
list and I'll pull them out of the code for you.

Total Bytes is total I/O traffic for the connection
(incl. Send/Receive/Errors etc. etc.).  This tool
breaks down the info. into 4 distinct categories (CPU,
I/O, Errors, Memory) and let's you do cumulative
monitoring (eg. on all connections over a remote
pipe).

Mark

 --- "Boatman, Dave" <Dave.Boatman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://uk.my.yahoo.com