[THIN] RDP Clients

  • From: "Doug Rooney" <Doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 10:15:34 -0700

Hello all,

I had to create a new OU in Active Directory and move my MS Terminal
Servers into it because of many issues,
well the problem is not the users have the ability to SHUTDOWN, it shuts
the server down, I looked in the policies
and found something about allowing users to shut down the system, and I
chose DISABLE, but they still can, and do.
Can some one please tell me where I find the correct policy? My PDC is
Win2003, 2 of the terminal servers are W2k
and one is 2003.

Thank You

-Doug Rooney
Sonoma TileMakers