[THIN] Re: Quick Way to delete profiles

  • From: "Mack, Rick" <RMack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 11:40:37 +1100

Hi Doug,

Download the windows server 2003 resource kit from microsoft. It has an
update of the delprof (delete roaming profiles) utility that supports a new
command line switch /r (leave local profiles alone). It will delete all
roaing profiles and leave all users, default user and local admin (/r)
profiles alone.

It's quite easy to set up to delete profiles farm-wide as it also supports
running against remote systems.

regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack