[THIN] Re: Publishing apps into a desktop

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:13:47 +0100

thanks Steve

basically what your saying is to have all apps on allservers were
possible and have the published Desktop on these server and use the
desktop on thin clients etc.. and publish the apps to fat clients again
this will use session sharing to only launch the login once.  BUT if we
have some applcaition that are processor or memory intence or a badly
behaving app this app could then be in a silo.

but the use of Silos has decreased with the use of session sharing in
the newer versions of presentaion server.