[THIN] Published apps not being removed from Start Menu

  • From: "Minero, Hector B CIV K55" <hector.minero@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:42:08 -0500

Hello all,

I am publishing several apps to PN agent using PS 3.0.  The shortcuts
are placed in the user's Start Menu (also on a Citrix session).
When I remove access to the published app. Or even remove it, the
shortcut does not get deleted from the user's Start Menu.

Has anyone seen this problem before?  How do I fix it?  I mean, I can
write a script to remove the shortcuts from the user's Start Menu, but
this is supposed to be automatic, right?

Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph: (540) 653-8859
Fax:(540) 653-8575