[THIN] Re: Published application on PC with multiple monitors

  • From: "Carl Stalhood" <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 08:44:55 -0600

That's how multi-monitor support works in Citrix and is by design. The
problem is that Citrix treats two monitors as one big monitor.

If you wish to get it changed (and every customer I work with wants to get
it changed), call Citrix support and submit a feature enhancement request. I
had one customer almost ditch Citrix because of this multi-monitor behavior.