[THIN] Published app hangs when launched.

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:01:06 +0100

Hi,

setup :

XP Metaframe FR3 server running on win2k running client 10.150

I have configured a connection to our head office Citirx farm to access
a published application on their PS 4.5 farm.

It works fine on our newest most powerful server but is intermittent on
the other servers. Basically I login with the user and domain details to
connect to their farm and it starts checking credentials and just sits
there before finally disconnecting.

has anyone seen issues like this ?

thanks
Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you have received this email in error, please advise by return email and delete
all copies of the message.