[THIN] Re: Published Desktop vs Published Apps

  • From: jgates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 14:30:47 -0500

So they connect to the published desktop and then they launch a published
app from inside the desktop?  Why did you decide to do this?

"Pardee, Michael P." <MPardee@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
03/03/2005 11:53 AM
Please respond to thin

        To:     "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [THIN] Re: Published Desktop vs Published Apps

Win2k3.  Published desktops and applications.  Over 3000 thin clients that
get a full desktop.  They also run seamless apps from their desktop
session.