[THIN] Re: Proliant 1850R

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 07:59:21 -0700

When I installed W2K3 on an 1850R, the drivers was on the microsoft CD.
It's an old driver so it should be there.  If not, look at the ones for
some of the older 5500's.  They may have shared the same NIC.

adam

                      Jason Patten

                      <pattenj@xxxxxxxx        To:       "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'"
<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      >                        cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [THIN] Re: Proliant
1850R
                      thin-bounce@freel

                      ists.org

                      07/12/2004 07:42

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

I tried the 2000 Drivers, told me they weren't supported in this OS