[THIN] Re: Proliant 1850R

  • From: Jeremy Saunders <Jeremy.Saunders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:36:42 +1000

Do a ROMPAQ update on the server and RAID card. You can download the latest
ROMPAQ from the support site. The older ROMPAQs are not compliant with
Windows 2003, for obvious reasons. You can download any Windows 2003
SupportPack. They are all the same. So go to DL360G3 and download it from
there. Once ROMPAQ'd, you can then run this SupportPack on your 1850R.

One of my clients has 2 * 1850R's running as their Windows 2003 Domain
Controllers. Although these were upgraded from Windows 2000, I could not
actually install the Windows 2003 SupportPack until I completed the ROMPAQ
updates.

Cheers,

Jeremy.

Logicalis Australia, a division of IBM.