[THIN] Program Neighborhood 7.0 English exe

  • From: "Phillips, Kevin" <KPhillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 08:21:42 -0500

        Hello. I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the PN 7.0 exe file
they could send to me, or at least a link to somewhere to download it.
Apparently Citrix is pretty quick at deleting the link for PN 7.0 English
version. We are having issues with the 7.100 version crashing when printing
using the UPD from FR3 and FR2 boxes. Thanks!!

Kevin Phillips
Creative Solutions
Web Services Administrator
kphillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx