[THIN] Re: Profiles on Citrix

  • From: Marc-André Lapierre <malapierre@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 02:27:19 -0400

Flex Profile is really something you should give a try.. I like it a lot...
very flexible, you control everything...

As an easier to implement solution, there is sepago profile... it's not free,
but easy to implement, and easy to manage...
http://www.sepago.de/e/news.html

Marc-André Lapierre - MALICIS Informatique Inc.
Consultant Senior / Senior Consultant
Infrastructures & Systèmes Informatiques
Systems & infrastructures
malapierre@xxxxxxxxxxx
(514) 516-0040