[THIN] Re: Profile Maker

  • From: "Kinchen, Tyler" <KinchenT@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 15:59:36 -0500

Love it!!  It's the only thing I've found that does Internet Mail rather
than Exchange Mail for Outlook profiles.  Works like a champ.  They have a
new product called Policy Maker that integrates in with the GPO.  I have not
had a chance to look at it yet.  Their tech support has also been good when
I've needed to call them.

Regards,

Tyler Kinchen