[THIN] Problems with a Dos published app window size

  • From: "Stansel, Paul" <Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:50:27 -0400

Ok... got a strange one.  I have a Dos published app that is a batch file
which calls a second batch file to launch the actual application.  Don't ask
:).  Anyway, the window that the application is launched in is fairly small,
and the users want it larger.  On a Win2K server, does anyone have any idea
how I would change this?  Is there parameters I can set for the default Dos
window display size?

Thanks,
Paul