[THIN] Re: Problem with Port 80

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 17:30:09 -0400

If they are putting up new servers they may have misconfigured something.
It would all be conjecture at this point without being able to see what they
have done with the new server.

Jeff Pitsch Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com

On 8/15/06, Stratton, Doug ISMC:EX <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

80 and 80.

I am wondering why port 80 is now being used after applying Service pack
2005.04 (again assuming that is the reason)because before this we did not
have to open 80 on the application servers.

The impression i had was that the only xml traffic was from wi to zdc (xml
brokers) other than for client browsing on tcp http based communications
(which I am not using).

thanks