[THIN] Re: Problem with Linux, Java and WI v3

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:40:04 +0000

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:05:21 -0000, Andrew Wood
<andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi (again - apologies for the last post pressed ALT+S instead of ALT+TAB),

Short fingers? ;)

> Anyone know how I can view the contents of the launch.ica just before its
> passed to the java applet to check what the differences are?

You should be able to right click on the applications icon and choose
save target, then open the file in a text editor.

I'd check that you've included all the java modules though, I think
the SSL  module is left out by default?

Andrew
http://www.seamlessplanet.com