[THIN] Problem migrating DataStore to Oracle 8.1.6

  • From: TISSOT Thierry <thierry.tissot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:14:30 +0200

        Hello,
                I've tried to migrate my DataStore to an Oracle 8.1.6
instance on a AIX Server. The migrate command works ok, when I do my dsmaint
config it's ok, but when I try to publis or modify an application it doesn't
work I've got an error, meaning that it is impossible to write data. Is
there any who have an idea about that ?

Thanks
Thierry.