[THIN] Re: Unload Hung Profiles

  • From: "Mike Semon" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 07:40:08 -0600

I have seen this also. Corrupt profiles with .000 and .001.  The profile
does not unload
from the registry hive. Check the size of the profiles.  Typically we would
see this when
profiles grew large. We wrote a policy to limit profile size and this fixed
many problems.
Are you using roaming or Mandatory profiles.

-Mike