[THIN] Re: Printers (surprise, surprise!)

  • From: jgates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:03:32 -0500

You could create it locally on the terminal server.  The default
permission is everyone has print access so they would be able to see it.

"Turman, David C." <david_turman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
01/21/2005 09:49 AM
Please respond to thin

        To:     thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [THIN] Printers (surprise, surprise!)

        How can I create printers on a Term Server (add printers) so all
users
        can see the printers I have added? I am sick and tired of the problems
        I am having with Auto-Created printers. The app cannot display enough
        in the printer pick list for them to be able to tell which one they want
        because of appending the client name to the front.