[THIN] Re: Printers

  • From: Henry Sieff <hsieff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:33:29 -0600

A) Have you at all modified permissions on the spool directory?

B) We had an issue within a custom-built app where the user (within that app
only, mind you) would see their printer plus any printer from any user who
logged in subsequently. As it turns out, the printer control panel uses one
function to enumerate printers among many, and the particular one we were
using to enumerate printers didn't understand Citrix/TS. I don't remember
all the details, but if it sounds relevant I can get them.

Henry