[THIN] Re: Print Driver Question

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:23:42 -0700

Good luck.  What I have read in the Advanced Concepts Guide is that the CMC
synchronizes the driver list on reboot (or restart of IMA) so if you delete
the driver from the server by going into Start, Settings, Printers, Server
Properties, Drivers and then restart IMA, it's supposed to go away.  I have
not had it work correctly.   Sometimes the driver goes away (in CMC),
sometimes it doesn't.

adam

                      "Taylor, George"

                      <gtaylor@xxxxxxxx        To:       <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      >                        cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [THIN] Print Driver
Question
                      thin-bounce@freel

                      ists.org

                      06/22/2004 09:31

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

Maybe a stupid question here, but it's got me confused this morning.  In
the CMC, under Printer Management/Drivers how do you delete a driver?  I
see a driver there that it says is on one of my servers, but I cannot
find it and see no way to delete it?????

George
Using the latest software, hardware, networking technologies, proven
technical expertise, proprietary software and best practices, EOL provides
custom-tailored solutions for each client's mission and specific goals.
http://www.go-eol.com

http://www.go-eol.com