[THIN] Post PS4 R01 hotfixes

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 09:32:38 -0400

I'm finally going to get around to installing PS4 R01 (on Win 2003).
It's been revised as of April 13 and the readme indicates that it now
includes some fixes that are from R01.  I'm trying to figure out the
proper way to go about installing post R01 fixes.

Do I not install any unless I see a problem?  Would I potentially be
missing out on security fixes by doing this, or performance improving
fixes that I may not directly notice until a user complained (which
might not necessarily happen).  Do I only install fixes with a release
date After April 13 (there's only a few of them like that), or are all
of them relevant?