[THIN] Re: Pnagent Issue

  • From: "msemon@xxxxxxx" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 08:42:55 -0500

It may very well be a policy issue. I am trying to see what under
administrative templates would interfer with PnAgent. Can't find anything
directly. My guess it is somewhere under Desktop or Start menu items that
is causing problem. The 50 dollar question is which one. My second idea is
perhaps a workstation permission issue. Trying to find what file and
registry permissions PnAgent needs.

Mike